DevTools. B2B. SaaS.
Angel investing is how I help other startups to create amazing developer experiences. I'm excited to enable teams to grow and build world-class products.
What I invest in
I write small checks in developer-first startups. I prefer folks who are in early stages (think pre-seed or seed) and products that increase productivity, avoid task repetition, or unlock revenue potential.
What you get from me
I love helping with...
- Product - being "user zero" for new features, providing feedback, and figuring out priorities.
- Branding - building a company brand that developers love, admire, and get inspired by.
- Recruiting - leveraging my personal network to attract talented engineers and designers.
- Enterprise - sharing my experience moving upmarket (what works and what doesn't).
- Open Source - defining a strategy that will help with monetization and hiring.
Who took my money
I've been grateful to work with these companies as an investor.
Tooling for next generation frontend.
Providing schedulers in a reliable way.
Making the command line glamorous.
Reimagining your existing terminal experience.
Finding qualified leads with data science.
Automating email messages and workflows.
Making it easy to earn your first dollar online.
Hit me up if what you read here resonates with you.